I’m a mom of 3 girls and a boy who is in search to be the best me that I can be. Life is filled with joys, heartaches and more. But I know that through my faith in God and the blessings of family and friends, we can navigate through the ups and downs of life together.
I am a Filipino born Canadian-American mom who loves new adventures and travel, loves to pray and crazy loves her family.
I have lived in 5 different countries and have had the blessing to travel with my family in so many beautiful and amazing places. My favorite part about traveling is to find the fun places and eats that local people like to hang out. And I’ll be sharing my travel experiences and tips in this blog!
You can read more about me in my immigration story here.
Other interesting facts about me:
- I was raised by my mom and her sister who instilled in me the value of hard work, generosity, and hospitality. They’re amazing and powerful women who have helped shape who I am today.
- I am an only child but I was surrounded with multiple cousins growing up which made me feel like I was always part of a big family and I am truly grateful for that.
- I’m 5’2” while my husband is 6’6”, it will be interesting to see where our kids land in height with that wide spectrum. My kids prefer to be closer to my husband’s height than mine.
- I have lived in the Philippines, Canada, USA, England and China and I had my second daughter in China (she is our own Made in China).
- I did have a corporate career before kids and dabbled in other part-time Silicon Valley type work from home. But for now, I’m focused on this career as a mom.
My hope is to connect, share and engage with you about the many adventures and misadventures of life. More to come!